HTI Trip News

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday, July 24, 2006

WOW! We've only been here for about 3 days and this has already been such a great experience for me! This being my first time out of the country, I didn't know what to expect! I thought maybe the food would be bad or we would sleep in bunk rooms! I was so wrong!! The food is great and the rooms are VERY accommodating. Everyone is so nice to eachother and getting along great! I have already had the chance to check patients in and sit in on an eye surgery! I really wish I could speak spanish, then I could talk with the patients more. I will be sure and learn spanish before my next trip. :) The patients are so nice and it is such a blessing to help in any way possible! Through the last few days I have already realized that coming on this trip was a great idea and I am so blessed that God made it posible for me!!
Heather Michelle Patton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home